Hey, I’m Michelle. Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I’ve been told that blogs are dead but I’m a born rebel, so I created this little space to talk about the things that matter to me. While I’m sure many topics will emerge, my passions are truly unschooling my children, homeopathy and human design.
Disclaimer: I am NOT a classically trained homeopath (yet) & I always recommend contacting a certified homeopath to take your case. What I write about is my own fascination and always evolving understanding of homeopathy. I plan to pursue homeopathy certification in the future. I am currently putting my energy into unschooling my (still young) children.
Some Basic Understandings
- The world governments are multi-generational, organized crime families perpetuating illegal acts against humanity.
- Compulsory schooling was implemented to destroy critical thought and push the agenda of unsuspecting, mindless workers.
- Pharmaceutical companies are drug cartels interested only in money and human dependency. There is absolutely a depopulation agenda.
- The ultimate goal is transhumanism and the authorities are anti-life, saturn death cults.
- “Natural” health including herbs and supplements are a slow way to die and continue to repress true healing. Pharma is a fast way to die and continue to repress true healing.
- Disease and illness are unaddressed psychosomatic, emotional and energetic dis-ease.
- Peaceful non-compliance is the answer.
- We are all born with an organic, divine blueprint or what can be understood as the true self. The “not self” is usually put on us by societal conditioning implemented by our culture, our parents, schools and mind control programming.
- Humans all have unique, organic blueprints where they can thrive.
If this does not jive with you or sound like your cup of tea, then I wish you nothing but ultimate love on your journey. I am likely not a good fit.
I live to help mother’s heal at a root level, unschool their children with confidence & know themselves deeply. This blog exists to dive deep into our true knowing, embracing our divine motherhood and healing generational wounds for the future. This is the work. I’m so glad you’re here.